Sunday 6 March 2011

Best HISTORICAL ROMANCE 2010 - nomination!


VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
As a new author it’s difficult to spread the word about your debut novel which is why I’m especially thrilled that “A Dead Man’s Debt” has just been nominated at The Romance Reviews in the category
Best HISTORICAL ROMANCE - of 2010.
I would really appreciate your votes –
Simply follow the link and scroll down to the ‘Historical Romance’ category.
‘A Dead Man’s Debt’ is at the head of the list – simply click ‘Vote.’


Thank you so much,
Grace x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace,
    Thanks for volunteering to review The Blighted Troth. I'd be happy to review your new novel if you like. You can contact me at: historicalnovelreview@hotmail.com and we can exchange the books.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM I have been forced to moderate comments. If you are a spammer - please go away! You comment will not be posted and you are wasting your own time.
G